CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Handmade Christmas

So....I am almost done making everyone else's Christmas presents (custom orders & craft fairs) and am finally getting ready to focus on making some presents for my own family.
So, I'm making my list...checking it twice, and since my kids are both naughty and nice in the run of a day, I think they'll be getting whatever goodies Mommy sees fit. I really want to take advantage of making their gifts while I can, and they want the 'cool' toy!

Here's what I want to make:
For Willem
*Crayon roll (done)
*Monogramed Travel pouch for goodies (done)
*Special blankie (since mommy never made one for him as a baby, and he always steels Adi's)**NOT DONE!!
*We did buy Willem one gift (Lego, there's no making that!)

For Adlih:
*Dollhouse purse (almost done)
*Felt playfood **Not done**
*Zipper pouch for her 'jewelry' (not done)

And for Both:
Wooden Play kitchen **NOT EVEN STARTED**

Sounds like we have alot to do!!

I really enjoy making gifts for the kids, and find so much pleasure out of them excited over a gift that Mommy made for them!

On top of making their gifts, I want to start an Advent tradition, the 12 days before Christmas, which will involve me making 12 little bags, each with a character from the nativity story and a verse about that character.

I'll try and post some pictures when I get some of their presents done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment