CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Creativity in every form...

Being a crafter, I try to appreciate creativity in every form. My CD collection (yes, I still use CD's, even though I have an ipod) ranges from Selah, to Tim McGraw, to Black Eyed Peas, to Metalica. I can appreciate every one of them!
I am also trying to appreciate Willem's creativity....even though sometimes it's hard to let him make a mess...it's all in the name of creativity.

Here's afew things he's come up with lately that I just have to smile at.

This is the set-up that occurs almost every day. This day, it was a truck...the chair is the cab, the table the flat bed, and the boxes his 'load'. The set-up also doubles as a pirate ship!


He's also into Lego. He is always making interesting creations...such as this.


After I put him in bed the other night, I walked into the kitchen to find this little group of Playmobil people...he had arranged them nicely as they were having a conversion...about what, who knows?


He's a creativ little guy....I love every bit of it...don't even mind the clean-up(most days)

0 comments:

Post a Comment