CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Where, Oh, where has the sunshine gone?

After a tease of beautiful sunshine & summer-like temps for a week, it has turned cold again. As I was shopping with a friend last night, I even saw snowflakes :O Yikes! I know that everyone says it's bound to happen on PEI...a late April snowfall.

Anyways, to keep my mind in a warm, happy place I've been making beach bags. I made one of these for myself last year, as an overnight bag when I went in to have baby #2. I ended up using it so many times, for so many different uses, I have taken this bag with me so many places, from the beach, to family picnics, hospital stays, to weekend getaways. I even pack it with a change of clothes and snacks for the kiddos if we're going on a day-long outing. I am so excited to have afew made and ready to offer them for sale!

These are great bags. They are approximately 18" tall, 8" wide, and 22" long. Lining the bottom is a heavy duty vinyl, perfect to withstand the wear and tear that this bag is sure to endure. The bottom is also waterproof, so no leaking through as it sits on the beach or at the pool!


Inside is a generous 8" pocket, with fold over flap top, to keep your keys and goodies from getting shuffled to the bottom.

I will be posting these for sale on my website within the next week, but if you see one you like let me know, and I will reserve it for you!

If you like the bags, but are looking for a different pattern, let me know, and I would be happy to make one especially for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment