CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

"I Love" Amy Butler

So I'm thinking that Thursday is the perfect day to share a little bit of a designer that I "stalk"....someone who's designs and ideas I like to look at when I need to get my mind going. Thurdsday is the perfect day for this, a little something to get you through Friday, and still enough time to prepare for a project this weekend!

Anyone that knows me, knows that I talk about Amy Butler like we're pals. I really enjoy her fresh style, beautiful & rich printed fabrics, and designs infused with an eclectic & country flair.

Who would love afew of these cozy pillow cluttering up their living room?


Sometimes, a print makes all the difference!

I'll admit that I've never even purchased any of her fabrics...but that's the beauty of it. You don't have to have all the right things to be inspired. This isn't a person to copy, instead, go look at her web-site and you can't help but want to make beautiful things too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment