CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The BIG day!!

Things are getting exciting around the Fresh Mom house! My husband's dad is getting married on Saturday and we are so excited to be welcoming a new member to our extended family!

My next sewing project will be my little chic's dress for the wedding (yes, I realize that is cutting it close!) Since I tend to gravitate toward very graphic prints, I found a beautiful black & white polka-dot fabric, to pair with a summer-sunshine bright, yellow shrug, and big, bright, daisy headband made by my super-talented friend Krista!

As soon as it's done, I'll definatly be posting pics as soon as it's done!

1 comments:

Turquoise Shed

I can't wait to see the pics! Sounds super cute!I also love, love graphic prints and polka dots! I want her outfit!

Post a Comment