CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New year.....new way

So I've had to face afew bigger decisions lately that will probably affect the future of 'Fresh Mom'. Which has brought me back to why I started Fresh Mom in the first place.

*I love to create things....with character, interest, and things that make people smile
*I wanted to set my own schedule, and spend more time with my kids, instead of being harnessed in by someone elses demands (should have thought about that one before having kids...LOL)
*I want to feel good about doing something for myself, and allow myself to live, create, and inspire through my designs.
*Of course, I want to make an income too....

But when I think about what I have been through in the first year of business, it has not all been as hearts, flowers, and sunshine as the romantic notion of a crafting business sounds. I feel burdened by deadlines and demands....the creative process has been smothered by mass production.

Along the way, I have learned SOOOO much, and do not regret nor would wish to change any part of it, but now that I have nearly a year under my belt, I can start to mold the business into the vision that I always had.

I LOVE all the support, feedback, encouragment, and appreciation I get for every order I am able to supply my wonderful customers with. It has kept me going!

I feel the need to put my very new business through some very big changes. Please stay tuned, and hang on for the ride!

1 comments:

B

i totally hear ya on the deadlines and demands...not so fun! Stay strong! You are so bright and talented, and i know that you can direct your business into one that will thrive!

Post a Comment