CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Green


Since this is my first post, I guess I should share a bit about myself and how this blog came about.

I am 26, married nearly 7 years, mother of 2 georgeous babies...life is busy! A series of circumstances, both good and bad, led me to start my own business "Fresh Mom". I love to make things. My mom taught me to sew at a very early age, I remeber having books propped under the sewing machine pedal so that I could reach it.

I consider myself to have 'Artistic ADD'. I LOVE to sew, but I also love painting, scrapbooking, decorating, designing, antiquing, or any combination of these hobbies! I can get bored easily if I'm forced to do any of these things too long, so when I need a break from my sewing machine, I pick up some brushes and a hot glue gun, and go to work!

This is the beauty of 'art'...it is what you make it.

Anyways, back to life. I'm starting a new business Fresh Mom, selling handmade Bags and accessories...and am discovering alot about myself along the way.

I hope you will follow my journey, ask questions, give me feedback ...I would love to hear from you and hope that my little blog can somehow benefit those who drop in!

1 comments:

Abby

Artistic ADD huh? Wow, we are a lot alike! -Abby P

Post a Comment