CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Inspiration does funny things....

So I cleaned my studio. I don`t know that it is really clean, but it is tidy enough that I can work again...

Here it is before:

I am hoping that over the next few weeks I can get some things on the walls, more storage for fabrics, etc. but for now a clean room can be just as inspiring as a room filled with inspiration...clean allows your mind to think and create....

and after:

So...after all that cleaning I got to work. First I made a bag that has been on order for a while...then I had to create something that has been in my mind for a while. My natural tendancy is to now put in a disclaimer about how it`s a little crazy and you may find it odd...but I like it, and I`m trying not to apologize for my art. So for a bit of fun, I made this pillow.

I don`t really know where these things come from, but the idea has been rolling around in my head, and had to be created!


Hope this bit of craziness inspires you to think outside the box, and make something `just for fun` too!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment