CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The "Studio"...uninspired to inspired

Today is the day...I'm going to bite the bullet and clean my studio. I'm off to town to quickly drop of the last of my business plan paperwork, then hoping to make a fresh start in my business by doing a major cleaning in my studio!

I have made alot of fabric purchases lately which have resulted in piles of fabrics on the floor. Also, when Randall decided to install a new shower in our washroom, he decided that the best place to open the massive styrofoam-infused-box that held it would be my studio=styrofoam pieces everywhere!!!

Anyways...I promise to post pictures tonight to let you all see my "space" before and after...

Now for a 'quick' run into town...oh, wait, does that exsist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment