CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is how I work...

This......


...is how I work most days.

I have so many people see me with 2 kids at the fabric store, or buying supplies...and they say "Wow, you must be busy!"

Yes, I am busy. I daily trip over dump trucks that somehow found tidy parking spots along my work table. I step on mega blocks...and MAN those things have hard corners. My son seems to have decided that the road-map rug that he got for Christmas doesn't have enough parking lots, and the grid on my cutting mat is much better suited for parking cars.

My little Chickie is just starting to move, finding strings and bits of fabric to hold up, examine, and taste. I can see this developing into a major issue as she learns to move more and more.

Yes, I am busy. But...I am happy. I have bad days, but the good ones are so good, that I don't remember the bad.

I can't imagine working without dinkie cars everywhere, and stepping in little puddles of drool that Chickie has left on the floor....life is good

0 comments:

Post a Comment