CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The pursuit of happiness...

Do you ever feel like you're trying so hard to be happy, that you aren't happy. I love the new business that I've started, but I'm SOOO busy, it makes it hard to enjoy just creating things.

Same with my kids. I love them so much, but being a mom is SO busy...diapers, laundry, meals, naptime, bedtime...I find myself having to stop and just appreciate the chaos that is happening around me.

So what is the balance?

Is happiness from family more important than happiness from success? What is more important, or am I totally overthinking all of this?

Sorry to ramble, but this has really been weighing heavily on me lately.

Life happens, weather you are on board or not, so it's about time to tune in and enjoy the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment